- Liquid Red Las Vegas Animal Party Friday, March 16th, 2018, 9pm-2am at Stateside Lounge, Las Vegas
- Endless Night Vampire Ball- April 27 & 28th at Artisan, Las Vegas
- Liquid Red Las Vegas- Steampunk Nightmare Masquerade Party- June 8th, 2018- 9pm-2am Artifice, Las Vegas
<<—– SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list for announcements about new upcoming events!
Liquid Red Las Vegas Spirit Animal Party- Friday, March 16th, 2018.
Celebrating the birthdays of Las Vegas Man of Burlesque Danger Devlin and GoGo Lea Marie!
Live Performances during the party…
FREE Admission, LIVE DJ!
Bring your favorite human pet or dress as your favorite furry.
Animal themed, goth or fetish attire suggested but not required.
No tickets required, just show up!
More info at www.liquidredlv.com
Rock & Industrial Dance Music Mix
***This will be the last monthly Liquid Red event then Liquid Red will be every other month or less often.***
Drink specials! Huge variety of liquor drinks, wine and beer. Gaming available at the bar. Food menu with a variety of items to choose from throughout the night.
All are welcome! LGBT friendly/ pansexual event
industrial & rock dance mix by DJ Phenix
age 21+ for entry
For questions, contact: email@example.com
931 N. Las Vegas Blvd. Las vegas, NV
cross street is Washington
Lots of parking in front of bar or extra side street parking on E. Adams Ave.
The Endless Night Vampire Ball will be coming to Las Vegas on April 27 & 28th at the Artisan Hotel.
Father Sebastiaan, Impresario of the Endless Night Vampire Ball events and master fangsmith is proud to present the Las Vegas Vampire Weekend on April 27th – 29th at the Artisan Hotel.
Endless Night events were once described as “A Vampire Court meets the mystery of a Venetian Masquerade Gala, with the energy of a rock opera and the elegance of a burlesque cabaret.“ They have taken place around the world including New York, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dallas, Tampa, Los Angeles, Prague, Austria and the main event every Halloween in New Orleans. Endless Night is the leading Vampire culture and lifestyle event in the world.
Features of the Weekend:
– Venue: The Artisan Hotel is said to be a haunted and adults only boutique hotel with the feeling it is right out of American Horror Story : Hotel.
– Theme: The theme will be in celebration of “Vampyre Magick” on Beltane / Walpurgis Night, which is the pagan holiday which is “Halfway to Halloween” and it is said the barrier between the spiritual and physical worlds is thinnest.
– Exclusive Weekend for Vampires: We will have the entire hotel exclusively for our attendees from Friday at noon to Sunday at Noon for an immersive experience.
Agenda of Events:
Friday April 27th
– Vampire Casual Pool party (12 to 6pm) – Basic fun by the pool with DJs.
– Dark Bazaar (Noon to 7pm) – Vendors and performers in the main hall.
– Opening Ceremonies Ritual & Court (11pm) hosted by Father Sebastiaan and Kaedrich.
– Vampire Salon (11pm to 4am) DJs in the hall and lounging by the pool.
Saturday April 28th
– Vampire “Noir” Pool Party (1pm-5pm) all black swimwear and fangs, lets paint the pool black.
– Dark Bazaar (Noon to 7pm) – vendors and performers in the main hall.
– Vampire Ball (10pm-4am) main event as an immersive environment taking over the entire venue. Our
DJs will be in full swing, go-gos and Cirque at Midnight.
Sunday April 29th
– Vampire Brunch (11am-1am) – meeting at a secret location.
– Explore Vampire Vegas (1am-6pm) just go out on the town and experience the city with other
– Vampire Banquet with Father Sebastiaan (7pm to 9pm) – Location TBA.
– Masque (10pm-4am) our “Eyes Wide Shut” sensually erotic event in the presidential suite.
Open to Diamond and platinum VIP ticket holders or additional ticket purchase.
Entertainments and Enticements:
– Cirque du Vampyre will be immersive entertainment throughout the weekend including fire dancers, burlesque, ballet, circus acts, opera singers, etc. Performance schedule TBA.
– World Renowned Alternative DJs including Aengel (Endless Night NYC/NOLA), Matt V Christ (Endless Night NY/NOLA), Sante (Deviant Denver) and Malice (Batcave LA).
– Immersive Theatre will take place throughout the weekend including ceremonies, ritual performances, tarot readers,
– Drink Specials of the legendary Vampire drink Bloodbath and Absinthe specials all weekend.
TICKETS: Advance weekend tickets will be $75 for general weekend pass and higher for VIP packages which include a variety of events and are exclusively available through our ticketing partners with Eventbrite.
Get 40% off tickets before April 1st, 2018
Locals Discount code: “LIQUIDREDVEGAS2018”
HOTEL: Book your hotel room now at Artisan for the weekend before they are gone, limited spaces available!
Friday and Saturday at $109 + taxes per night. This can be done using online booking link here: https://reservations.travelclick.com/102188?groupID=2135387&hotelID=102188#/guestsandrooms or call the hotel directly: 702.214.4000 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vampire dress code suggestions: http://www.endlessnight.com/dresscode
Las Vegas Fetish Parties
Liquid Red Las Vegas is a monthly fetish themed event in Las Vegas, Nevada. There are different themes for each month. FREE admission, fetish & costume attire is encouraged. 9pm-2am, 21+
Enter a space where all of your dark fantasies come to life on stage and all around you. Indulge in delicious cocktails while taking in the scenery. The crowd will have an “eyes wide shut” type feel that you have seen in your fantasies. Sin City’s premiere monthly fetish and fantasy night. From one of the producers of Exoticon Detroit and past event Kink-O-Rama Los Angeles.
LIKE our page! https://www.facebook.com/liquidredlv/
Join the Facebook group for discussion at https://www.facebook.com/groups/676583029092838/